The Fidelity Merchant Journey
Outstanding Service and Support From A-Z
As a Fidelity Merchant, you can depend upon a seamless onboarding experience and constant customer support that will foster success every step of the way. We rely on our decades of industry experience, extensive industry relationships, and commitment to superior service in order to provide you with a secure, customer-friendly, and cost-effective processing account—without the hassle.
Outreach & Discovery
- Either you reach out to us, or you’re contacted by a Fidelity Account Executive
- Your Account Executive has a discussion with you to:
- Get to know your unique needs and pain points
- Recommend suitable payment processing solutions
- Request your processing statements for review
Statement & Solutions Analysis
- Our Review Pricing team analyzes your statements and examines your business’ needs in order to develop a quote and determine which of our payment solutions will foster success.
- Your quote includes an overview of potential savings.
You Receive a Proposal
- Your dedicated Account Executive provides you with a tailored proposal that clearly lists:
- Recommend payment solutions
- Pricing and cost savings
- Your recommended payment solutions incorporate our proprietary Cardknox technology that caters to the latest industry trends and preferences and can be customized to suit your needs.
- To ensure that you have access to all the tools you need to succeed, we also offer third-party solutions that expand the scope of our products and services.
Seamless Account Onboarding
- You’ve reviewed and are satisfied with the proposed solutions and costs
- You fill out an application with your Account Executive’s assistance
- Our Underwriting team reviews the application
- The application is submitted to the selected processing bank for approval
Your Account Goes Live!
- Your merchant account is approved and onboarded
- You receive a Welcome Kit with helpful information and swag
- Hardware is shipped out (if applicable)
- Your software is deployed (if applicable) and a source key is provided if you are integrating with a payment gateway
- Your Account Executive walks you through your account setup, trains you on how to use your software and hardware, and ensures that you are processing smoothly
- Your Account Executive is always a quick call or email away should you have questions
- You’ll receive specialized support from our in-house (never outsourced!) team of 100+ experts
- As your business grows, we’re here to optimize your processing account and savings
- Our all-encompassing and in-house expertise and technology enable us to provide you with the most hands-on, personalized support.
- For all things payments, our teams are just a quick call or email away:
- Security and PCI compliance
- Integrations and custom features
- Technical support
- Fraud and chargeback prevention
- And more